Be a Sponsor for the next Denim & Diamonds Fundraiser
Being a sponsor helps cover the expenses of holding the event so that the tickets sold and money spent on silent and live auctions go directly to caring for our kids. Sponsors can be a company or individuals and will be featured in the evening’s program, our website, and social media. If a company, we will proudly display your banner at the event.
Sponsorships are $1000, $2000, $5000, or $10,000. Please email Diane Ortenzio-Cooling at president@AustinsHouseNV.org for more information.
Donate Goods for the Silent or Live Auction
A large part of our fundraiser are the auctions. We would love a donation from you or your business! We begin collecting items for the auctions in January. All of our donors are recognized in the event program and in the local newspaper.
Here are the types of things that always get great bids. The most popular donations are experiences and services. For example:
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Hotel gift certificates
- Spa services –massage, manicure, pedicure, facial certificates
- Unique experiences like bird watching, a distillery tour, etc.
- The Shakespeare Festival and other arts and music activities
- Active sports like skiing, paragliding, snowmobiling, etc.
- Services that everyone needs like landscaping, carpet cleaning, housecleaning, tax returns/assistance, estate planning, etc.
But these are wonderful too:
- Unused gift cards – we’ll be collecting them for a “gift card tree”
- Wine and other specialty alcohol
- Handcrafted and unique items
- art pieces
If you would like a reminder of when we start collecting the donations, please sign up below for our newsletter. We only send out a few emails per year, but you’ll be in the know for what is happening at Austin’s House!
You Can Help Us
click Donate now!
The mission of Austin's House is to provide a safe haven for any child in need; to provide a nurturing living and learning environment; to promote the health and well-being of children and their families through assessment and appropriate intervention; to help prevent child abuse and neglect by providing education and community awareness.